From: tigger@g.o
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: drobbins@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] catalyst livecd improvements
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:18:54
On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 12:22:16PM -0700, Daniel Robbins wrote:

> * targets/livecd-stage2/* has been deprecated. These steps are all > included in the runscript now. Use the latest default-runscript.sh > to take advantage of this.
The runscript doesn't do livecd/unmerge or livecd/empty as far as I can see. So stage2 is still needed. Let me know if I'm missing something. Also: I added /var/ccache to cleanables so that it was deleted before creating the livecd. Now someone has changed the catalyst code to sometimes put ccache stuff in /root/.ccache, but they haven't added any code to clean it up. I couldn't easily figure out how to do it now that its a moving target, I had four attempts and none of them working so I just added /root/.ccache to the livecd/empty variable :/ -- rob holland - [ tigger@g.o ] irc://irc.freenode.net/#gentoo as tigger^ http://dev.gentoo.org/~tigger/tigger@××××××××××.asc