From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Livecd building with catalyst
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:40:02
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 13:33:33 -0500
John Davis <zhen@g.o> wrote:

> As arch leads, don't be concerned with livecds and stages at this point. > What you need to be concerned about is getting your arch tree ready for > release and meeting deadline. Releng will take care of making sure that > livecd generation is functional and complete before the release date > comes. When catalyst is ready, releng will inform everyone on what they > need to do to get stages rolled and livecds created - believe me, both > will not be nearly as tedious or time consuming as they were previously.
As an arch lead, I'm expecting you'll be coming to me for help building the LiveCD as each arch has it's own bootloader and quirks. In regards to preparing the tree, can we get a list of what will be in the upcoming GRP package set? -- Jason Wever Gentoo/Sparc Team Co-Lead

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] Livecd building with catalyst Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-releng] Livecd building with catalyst John Davis <zhen@g.o>