From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature requests for 2008.0
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:24:43
1 > This sounds like a great idea. What about the minimal install CD though? Last
2 > I checked the minimal install image wouldn't boot off a USB flash drive
3 > unless you were using the 2006.0 image. I know liveUSB isn't "officially"
4 > supported but if someone got the free time to get the minimal images to boot
5 > from USB flash, I know it would make a lot of people happy.
6 >
7 > --Dan Dexter
10 This means they will become supported. One however could release a tar just for the liveusb but it just takes space in reps, and it's necessary to have a script in both solutions so..
11
12 I haven't tried myself, someone knows what's different with these cd's?
13
15 Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
16 http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/