From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] DVD Releases for 2007.0
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:16:55
On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 15:34 +0200, Peter Weber wrote:
> Other question: Will the voodoo-scripts also avaible in the 2007 release > for the people how use the shell to install? Or will the vodoo-scripts > completly removed, because they are unnecessary on the DVD?
A networkless installation will only be achievable using the installer. I've already told you this. There's no intentions on changing this. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering Strategic Lead Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee Gentoo Foundation

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] DVD Releases for 2007.0 Peter Weber <peterle@×××××××××××××.org>