From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] CD live 700mb
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:38:34
1 Claudio Autiero wrote:
2 > Hi all. Yesterday i have installed gentoo with Live CD 700mb, and, so
3 > this installation give me mor problem with X11 and xorg.
4 > I have prove this installation con 4 computer, and all computers give my
5 > the problem. Where i can modify the source for correct this problem?
6
7 I didn't understand a single word you said. However, even if I did, I doubt this
8 would be the proper place to ask about it.
11 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
12 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
13 --
14 gentoo-releng@l.g.o mailing list