From: derek tracy <tracyde@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] LiveCD
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:39:06
1 I just wanted to take the time to say thank you. The gentoo releng
2 team has been a great help in all of my LiveCD creation woes. My hat
3 goes off to all of you, keep up the great work.
4
5 Just wanted to throw out that I have successfully created a basic
6 bootable LiveCD that contains Xorg-x11, Openbox & helper programs, and
7 basic network testing apps. So far it has worked on every computer
8 that I have booted it from without hiccups. I do not have my ftp
9 server up and running yet but spec files are available upon request.
10 I am currently in the process of writing a detailed catalyst how-to
11 for the community, I will post it to the forums when completed.
12
13 Thanks again.
16 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list