From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>, John Davis <zhen@g.o>, Gentoo-Base-System <base-system@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: baselayout changes for livecds
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:08:41
On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 21:20, Daniel Robbins wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 21:40, Martin Schlemmer wrote: > > Yep. Sorry, but I am just anti-bloat in baselayout =) Brad do have a > > point though - can catalyst remerge baselayout? Or can it rather > > install I am not sure about the 'hack' level that > > will be (as Brad keeps calling it), but then I have not had a chance to > > look at catalyst as of yet. > > Shouldn't be a problem. >
Ok, -r5 is in the tree, please check, and let me know if anything more is needed. I masked it for now, but we can undo that as soon as we get a go. -- Martin Schlemmer Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer Cape Town, South Africa

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: baselayout changes for livecds Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>