From: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>
To: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
Cc: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>, gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] x86-livecd - bugs and suggestions
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:52:59
> On Sun, 2004-01-25 at 10:20, Brad House wrote: >> Attached is a patch based of yours that is tested and works fine. >> This applies against your -r5 rc-scripts >> > > Are we sure we do not want lvm, etc setup? >
well, for someone without LVM it seems as though it just pops up errors, which will tend to provide a crapload of bug reports. We're still providing utilities, etc, so someone can manually specify vgscan and vgchange. If you have a way to prevent it from popping up the errors (and I don't remember what the errors were, just that they were annoying), and still keep the LVM detection stuff, that would be fine. -Brad -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] x86-livecd - bugs and suggestions Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>