From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: IRC Channel
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:07:30
I also thought it was a little odd to have releng channel be invite
only, although I certainly understand the need to keep the spam to a
minimum.  I completely agree with the format they have used in the
past of having meetings being invite only during the beginning and
then opening up the channel at the end for the users to ask question
and give comments.

John Alberts

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Markus Hauschild
<hauschild.markus@××××××××××.com> wrote:
> Thanks to whomever removed the invite only flag > >
-- John Alberts

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: IRC Channel John Alberts <john.m.alberts@×××××.com>