From: Denys Fedoryshchenko <denys@××××××××.lb>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Checklists for testers and QA
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 02:22:38

I can test on some recent hardware. Mostly Intel motherboards, such as DP35DP.
Also i have some interesting cases like Sony Vaio tiny laptop (without
embedded CD-ROM, so it is USB, a bit non-standart environment), installing
gentoo in qemu.
Probably i will be able to test Gentoo also in local shop who is selling
Apple products, on Apple hardware.

I am very interested in remote gentoo installations, so would like to test
new gentoo release for such cases. But probably i am a bit late for this?

Or i understand wrong question?

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:40:06 -0800, Chris Gianelloni wrote