From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature request for 2008.0
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 17:13:40
Guys, *PLEASE* make sure you're not requesting things which we already

Hrrmn... file a bug for ntfs3g (assign to release@g.o) and I'll add it. What's htop? Actually, file a bug for it, too.
> cryptsetup, dosfstools, testdisk/photorec, sdparm, smartmontools, > hddtemp would also be great
Done, Done, Done/Not Done, Done, Done, Not Done... We already ship most of these. Please try to keep comments to things we *don't* already do.
> if they fit on the (non-minimal) livecd dev-util/git, subversion, cvs > & friends are very helpful if you need something in the beginning from > an overlay or the gentoo cvs / svn servers
We had cvs/subversion already, but not git. Could you (or anyone) file a bug for that, please? Thanks, -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering Strategic Lead Games Developer

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature request for 2008.0 Markus Hauschild <hauschild.markus@××××××××××.com>