From: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Baselayout questions[Message Scanned]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:34:19
baselayout- is not an official release. It was never
meant to go stable, it was something I committed strictly for
testing. Azarah was going to approve my patches/diffs I sent,
then commit to the rc-scripts cvs, then update his release as
the official one (-r5), and dump the rc-scripts on the mirrors, instead
of being pulled out of my home dir, etc.  I don't think he has updated
his -r5 with my latest patches yet though. I think azarah had some
changes to the way I worked around bugs that he was going to
make, we do need something marked stable soon though for release!