From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] 2004.3 release
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:25:34
1 Hi all -
2 I am exceedingly happy to hear that 2004.3 went well! I am sorry that I
3 was not around much at all for 2004.3, but as I stated earlier, my
4 academic responsibilities must take first priority :/
5
6 Much thanks to everyone on the releng team, especially Chris. Without
7 Chris' leadership and the steadfast support and contributions of
8 everyone involved in the release, releng would probably not exist right
9 now.
10
11 I hope to be back mid-December. I will be responding to mail, but if it
12 is urgent, call my cell (Chris has the number).
13
14 Cheers,
15 //John
16 --