From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@g.o, gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] releng boxes
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:43:42
Hi guys,

I currently have the following releng development/build boxes available
for use:

Sun Ultra10 (400Mhz, 512MB RAM)
Apple iMac (G4 800Mhz, 512MB RAM)
AMD64/nForce3 (2000Mhz (Opteron 246), 1GB RAM)
HP Itanium 2 (2x900Mhz, 10GB RAM)

These are good build boxes. If you are needing to do QA testing or stage
building using catalyst, these boxes are available remotely for your
use. They are also available for general development work or if you want
to verify that packages you maintain work on non-x86 architectures.

If you would like access to these machines, email me your public DSA or
RSA ssh key as an attachment. If I already have an account for you on
another box, just let me know what additional boxes you'll need access

Currently, only the AMD64 box seems to be getting a fair amount of use.
The other machines have idle CPUs atm.

Subject Author
[gentoo-releng] Re: [gentoo-core] releng boxes Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>