From: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] gentoo/src/genkernel_bradmssw permissions
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:35:39
1 That's odd, that directory should be a free-for-all ....
2 I never asked anyone to set up restrictions on it ...
3 odd...
4 -Brad
5
6 > Hi,
7 >
8 > Please add me to the people allowed to commit to
9 > gentoo/src/genkernel_bradmssw. It seems that I can commit files, but not
10 > create directories. Please also verify that I'm able to make such commits
11 > to catalyst. I'd like to refer to my earlier email
12 > about CVS techniques to watch who is editing what. It seems that this is a
13 > less hard technique to achieve the same goal.
14 >
15 > Pieter
16 >
17 > --