From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Release Engineering meeting
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:36:35
1 We are going to be having a Release Engineering meeting on Thursday
2 April 14 at 1900 UTC.
3
4 This meeting is not only going to be a place where we will discuss both
5 the successes and the failures of 2005.0's release, but also make
6 decisions on how to best improve the process for 2005.1 and beyond.
7 This will include discussion on possible changes to the release
8 guidelines and policies.
9
10 I am sending this to -core to invite other teams to join in the meeting,
11 as your input is valued, as well. After the initial "What works?
12 What's broken?", we will be opening up the discussion to all developers.
13 If you cannot make it to the meeting yourself, but have something you
14 would like presented, then please contact plasmaroo or myself. If time
15 becomes a factor with the open-floor discussion, then we will schedule
16 another meeting in the near term to continue the discussions.
19 Chris Gianelloni
21 Games - Developer
22 Gentoo Linux