From: gionnico <gionnico@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: IRC Channel
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:22:08
Tom Gall wrote:
> That's odd ... I'm still connected. > > But I entirely agree with your comment. releng's channel shouldn't be private. > > Regards, > > Tom >
If this is a voting, I agree it should be public - for example there's still a problem with 2008.0 media that prevents gentoo-x64 loading in certain machines (P35+Q6600?): we could have discussed it in there, also or I could listen. --, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: Sponsor: Scopri il Blog di curiosità, tendenze, storie in diretta dal Web Clicca qui:

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: IRC Channel Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>