From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Using cdrkit instead of cdrtools
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:25:22
On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 15:01 +0100, Lars Weiler wrote:
> > cdrtools during release-building, but catalyst does specifically ask for > > cdrkit. Are you wanting to get catalyst changed, too? > > I ask for changing app-cdr/cdrtools into app-cdr/cdrkit in > your build-scripts (like for GRP or LiveCDs). And to remove > cdrtools from your build-system and use cdrkit instead.
OK. Are the commands the same in cdrkit? I'm guessing they are, but I'd like to be sure. I see no problem with switching, if they are, and I'll change them in my local specs, which I should be committing to CVS some time soon. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering Strategic Lead Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee Gentoo Foundation

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] Using cdrkit instead of cdrtools Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>