From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: base-system@g.o, livewire@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Call for developers for livecds / catalyst
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:26:59
On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 21:47, Brad House wrote:
> I really hesitate to tell people to look at it because we do not want to > fall into the very things were are wanting to avoid.
Right. You can look at livecd-ng to see what needs to get done, and then we need to get those things done by fixing baselayout, creating any needed ebuilds, etc. -- in other words, do all those old things we were doing but do them in a clean, integrated maintainable way this time, via catalyst. This will require some work, but with vmware for testing it should be pretty straightforward and not incredibly time consuming. Also, a large percentage of the work will work across all arches. Regards, Daniel -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list