From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: davisjp@×××.edu
Cc: Gentoo-Releng <gentoo-releng@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Baselayout questions[Message Scanned]
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:59:45
1 On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 23:25, John Davis wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Hi all -
6 > Just wondering, when is the updated (fixes for /dev, livecds, etc)
7 > baselayout going to go stable? We cannot release stages that are using
8 > an arch masked baselayout to build them. If there are any outstanding QA
9 > issues, please let us know so that we can test the bejeezus out of it.
12 I did send it to beejay - awaiting his final approval.
15 Thanks,
19 Martin Schlemmer
20 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
21 Cape Town, South Africa