From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] inactivity, etc
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 00:51:34
1 Hi all -
2 You may have well noticed that I have been very unactive lately. School
3 is getting increasingly more demanding, and on top of that, my
4 co-curricular activities are draining what free time I have left after
5 addressing my studies.
6
7 So, in light of that, I am inactive, but around. During the period of my
8 inactivity, please address all releng concerns to Chris (wolf31o2) and
9 he will take care of them. If the mattter at hand is urgent, I still
10 check my mail about every 5 minutes ;)
11
12 I will probably be back in full force more towards Christmas. Until
13 then, I will advise the best that I can, but leave the majority work up
14 to the (very) capable releng team.
15
16 Cheers,
17 //John