From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature requests for 2008.0
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:51:29
On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 17:58 +0100, Xavier Neys wrote:
> I'd be happy to test the minimal ISO against our doc if I can get my hands on > the ISO in time :)
There will be the public Beta, but I can get you an ISO image as soon as we have one ready for testing.
> iirc, the mount -t iso9660 was fixed, but the vfat/nls modules were missing.
Nope. The modules were there. They needed to be built-in or genkernel needed to be told to include them. It doesn't, by default. -- Chris Gianelloni Release Engineering Strategic Lead Games Developer