From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: IRC Channel
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:42:48
1 I'm sorry. It didn't seem to me that it was temporary with the last
2 comments before I got kicked this morning:
3
4 09:49 <@wolf31o2> OK... this channel is now closed... what that means
5 is if you're not in release engineering
6 or a member of another team that works directly with
7 release engineering, you're getting
8 the boot
9 09:49 <@wolf31o2> sorry, guys
10 09:49 <@wolf31o2> but being banned by IP on Freenode because of
11 something that I supposedly said doesn't give
12 me much incentive to leave my conversations in public
13 09:50 <+agaffney> I was about to suggest making it +i like #-infra
16 In any case, I'm glad it's not private. :)
17
18 John Alberts