From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo-Releng <gentoo-releng@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] x86-livecd - bugs and suggestions
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:14:41
On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 20:02, Brad House wrote:
> [...]
Do you have a smallish iso I can try with? My bandwidth for the month is nearly done, so nothing too large please. Thanks! -- Martin Schlemmer Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer Cape Town, South Africa

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-releng] x86-livecd - bugs and suggestions Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>