From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo-Releng <gentoo-releng@l.g.o>, Benjamin Judas <beejay@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Re: /sbin/runscript question
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:49:39
On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 21:50, Chris PeBenito wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 15:11, Martin Schlemmer wrote: > > > And it ended up working. I'm not sure how to fix this, since linking > > > against /lib/security/*.so seems very wrong/ugly. > > > > Btw, have you tried without linking to libdl? I do not think that > > is needed, except for /sbin/runscript .... > > I finally got it to work. I changed the dlopen of > in runscript to RTLD_LAZY | RTLD_GLOBAL, and then everything worked. > See attached updated patch.
Ok, commited to CVS. Question for the releng - Can I still do a stable -r1 of baselayout for the selinux stuff? It seems to be fairly critical for them, but Chris have been struggeling to get it to work ... Thanks, -- Martin Schlemmer Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer Cape Town, South Africa