From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
Cc: Brad House <brad_mssw@g.o>, gentoo-releng@l.g.o, John Davis <zhen@g.o>, Gentoo-Base-System <base-system@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: baselayout changes for livecds
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:40:36
On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 10:34, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
> So I do propose that catalyst rather install livecd-functions.sh by > itself, as it will: > 1) Not need a remerge > 2) Keep livecd-functions.sh seperate, so future fixes will not need > a baselayout bump, but just an catalyst one.
OK, let's support a USE="livecd" but *only* for baselayout at this point (don't want it to be used for other ebuilds for 2004.0.) If USE="livecd", then livecd-functions.sh gets installed. And you can add a "[ -f livecd-functions.sh ] && source" conditional. Will that work for everyone? Please? :) Regards, Daniel -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list