From: Jeffrey Forman <jforman@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] [Fwd: My Kill List of Old Releases]
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:02:19
1 FYI: This is a list compiled from Tim's speaking to the various arches and
2 things that will be moved from releases/ into historical/
3
4 I will begin creating links of them into historical, and clearing them out
5 of releases/ in the next few days in anticipation of the upcoming release.
6
7 Speak now or forever hold your piece.
8
9 -Jeffrey
10
11 ---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
12 Subject: My Kill List of Old Releases
13 From: "Tim Yamin" <plasmaroo@g.o>
14 Date: Thu, July 21, 2005 2:48 pm
15 To: jforman@g.o
16 Cc: "Chris Gianelloni" <wolf31o2@g.o>
17 --------------------------------------------------------------------------
18
19 Das List:
20
21 alpha: 2004.3 bye bye, but move that 1.4_rc1 dir that's floating around in
22 /releases with alpha stuf into alpha/ -- but don't remove that.
23
24 amd64: 2004.3
25 hppa: Nothing to remove.
26
27 ia64: Nothing to remove, however, remove the stuff in /experimental (all
28 of it can go).
29
30 mips: Nothing to remove.
31 ppc: 2004.3
32 ppc64: 2004.3
33 sparc: 2004.3; don't touch /experimental.
34 x86: 2004.3