From: Alex Howells <astinus@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-releng] 2005.1 "pre-release"
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:10:10
1 Ah fair enough - this is why you're the guy who decides ;) I hadn't thought
2 along those lines, was just thinking along AMD64/x86 paths =)
3
4 Alex
5
6 -----Original Message-----
7 From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
8 Sent: 16 May 2005 18:01
9 To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
10 Subject: RE: [gentoo-releng] 2005.1 "pre-release"
11