From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Resurrecting the seeds project
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:15:21
1 Aniruddha wrote:
2 > Andrew Gaffney wrote:
3 >> You guys are free to build whatever you want, but it will never be
4 >> hosted and/or endorsed by Gentoo unless we (be it Gentoo in general or
5 >> releng specifically) build it and have a say-so in how it's operated.
6 >> This policy is nothing "special" for seeds. The same applies to
7 >> "random" CDs and other media built by users.
8 > Ok, what is the first step I should take if I want my stage 4 idea (
9 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-610904-highlight-.html ) to be
10 > endorsed by Gentoo?
11
12 Become a developer and coordinate with Release Engineering.
15 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
16 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
17 --
18 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list