From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Call for feature requests for 2008.0 - Universal-CD
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 23:30:11
1 On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 23:50 +0100, Peter Weber wrote:
2 > Hours for, mhhh, five lines of code?
3
4 Five lines of code, gathering the distfiles together, and lots and lots
5 of testing.
6
7 Seriously, buddy. Do me a favor and quit responding. You've shown that
8 you don't really have a clue what's involved in creating/supporting the
9 Universal CD. You've also already said that we're not going to bring it
10 back, so I don't really know what you're trying to accomplish here,
11 unless you just like to hear yourself talk.
12
13 > ...think yourself about.
14
15 ...complete sentences and thoughts make yourself about which in the. ;]
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
20 Games Developer