From: gentoo-releng-help@l.g.o
To: arch-gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: ezmlm warning
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:09:13
1 Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
2 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list.
3
4 I'm working for my owner, who can be reached
5 at gentoo-releng-owner@g.o.
8 Messages to you from the gentoo-releng mailing list seem to
9 have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce
10 message I received.
11
12 If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe bounces,
13 I will remove your address from the gentoo-releng mailing list,
14 without further notice.
17 I've kept a list of which messages from the gentoo-releng mailing list have
18 bounced from your address.
19
20 Copies of these messages may be in the archive.
21
22 To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100 per request),
23 send an empty message to:
24 <gentoo-releng-get.123_145@g.o>
25
26 To receive a subject and author list for the last 100 or so messages,
27 send an empty message to:
28 <gentoo-releng-index@g.o>
29
30 Here are the message numbers:
31
32 42447
33 42448
34 42449
35 42450
36 42451
37 42452
38
39 --- Enclosed is a copy of the bounce message I received.
40
41 Return-Path: <>
42 Received: (qmail 3202 invoked for bounce); 25 Dec 2003 23:57:59 +0000
43 Date: 25 Dec 2003 23:57:59 +0000
44 From: MAILER-DAEMON@××××××××××××.org
45 To: gentoo-releng-return-42447-@l.g.o
46 Subject: failure notice
47
48 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at eagle.gentoo.org.
49 I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
50 This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
51
52 <arch-gentoo-releng@g.o>:
53 128.193.0.39 does not like recipient.
54 Remote host said: 550 unknown user
55 Giving up on 128.193.0.39.