From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature request for 2008.0
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 19:33:15
1 On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 19:26 +0100, Markus Hauschild wrote:
2 > +1 on sys-process/htop its really useful imo
3 >
4 > On Feb 1, 2008 6:12 PM, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
5 > > > I'm however missing support for ntfs3g, sys-process/htop is a must for
6 > > > management of tasks
7 > >
8 > > Hrrmn... file a bug for ntfs3g (assign to release@g.o) and I'll
9 > > add it. What's htop? Actually, file a bug for it, too.
10
11 Can someone go and file bugs (one bug each package) for all of the
12 packages that I've agreed to already?
13
14 Also, the call for feature requests is now over, since the snapshot is
15 coming today. For any bugs that are filed today, even ones for packages
16 in ~arch, I'll speak with the maintainers and see if it is a candidate
17 for stable/inclusion.
18
19 So get those bugs in!!!
20