From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: IRC Channel
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:33:42
1 gionnico wrote:
2 > Tom Gall wrote:
3 >> That's odd ... I'm still connected.
4 >>
5 >> But I entirely agree with your comment. releng's channel shouldn't be
6 >> private.
7 >>
8 >> Regards,
9 >>
10 >> Tom
13 > If this is a voting, I agree it should be public - for example there's
14 > still a problem with 2008.0 media that prevents gentoo-x64 loading in
15 > certain machines (P35+Q6600?): we could have discussed it in there, also
16 > or I could listen.
17
18 Please pay attention before spouting off at the mouth. It was only marked as +is
19 for about 10 minutes. The channel is now mine and I've removed the restriction.
20 Quit bitching about something that doesn't exist.
23 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
24 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator