From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: IRC Channel
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:33:42
gionnico wrote:
> Tom Gall wrote: >> That's odd ... I'm still connected. >> >> But I entirely agree with your comment. releng's channel shouldn't be >> private. >> >> Regards, >> >> Tom >> > > If this is a voting, I agree it should be public - for example there's > still a problem with 2008.0 media that prevents gentoo-x64 loading in > certain machines (P35+Q6600?): we could have discussed it in there, also > or I could listen.
Please pay attention before spouting off at the mouth. It was only marked as +is for about 10 minutes. The channel is now mine and I've removed the restriction. Quit bitching about something that doesn't exist. -- Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/ Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator