From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] bell at boot prompt
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 03:15:35

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 08:42:06PM -0600, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
> Do you even need to do anything at the boot prompt? The CD will boot > automatically after a small delay.
Yes. There are instances when a blind person might need to type something at the boot prompt, say, to configure brltty if we eventually put it on the livecd eventually, look at for an example of this. The current brltty will not be ready to go stable for this release, but it is something I would like to have considered for future releases.