From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-releng@g.o, gentoo-releng@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Snapshot and catalyst!
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:37:23
1 It's that time again, folks! Time to brush off the old build boxes and
2 start working on the next release! Well, this time around, we're going
3 to be starting *way* early to try to rule out any problems that might
4 exist before they hold us up.
5
6 Anyway, without any further ado (or fanfare) allow me to point all of
7 you to the snapshot at http://dev.gentoo.org/~wolf31o2/snapshot for your
8 building pleasure. The MD5 is d1b2846e1d0e63492fc3bfca273f4bab and the
9 date stamp is 20050603.
10
11 I would also like for everyone to test the new catalyst versions before
12 I unleash them. I'm trying to get rid of the bugs *before* I make a new
13 catalyst release. The catalyst versions are 1.1.10_pre* and should be
14 in portage, but package.mask'd. One note of warning, be absolutely sure
15 that you're running the latest one before mentioning any bugs. Also, I
16 really do not want bug reports on the pre-release versions, but rather
17 just emails.
18
19 The current catalyst going into portage right now is catalyst
20 1.1.10_pre3.
21
22 (Sorry if this shows up more than once, my email is being a pain)
25 Chris Gianelloni
27 Games - Developer
28 Gentoo Linux