From: Christopher Schwan <cschwan@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] s-o-g dependencies
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 08:14:50
1 On Monday 02 September 2013 09:14:45 you wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > if I read this correctly, then the new
5 > =sci-mathematics/polybori-0.8.3-r1 pulls in boost:0/1.53 which is ~arch.
6 > I seem to be running into s-o-g on stable issues frequently. Shall I
7 > start updating the keywords file myself on the overlay?
8 >
9 > Cheers,
10 > Thomas
11
12 Hi, thanks for the heads-up - thats my fault. I had keyworded boost somewhere
13 else on my box and didn't notice it. Anytime there is a keyword missing it
14 should be considered a bug. I will update the keywords shortly; if it happens
15 again you can open an issue, a pull request or modify it yourself (i can give
16 you write access).
17
18 Cheers,
19 Christopher
20
21 PS: The boost upgrade could be problematic to some, I remember that I had
22 difficulties with some ebuilds that dependend on specific versions of it; if
23 thats the case please tell me. The only reason for having the ~arch version is
24 because it is migrated to the python-r1 eclass which polybori-0.8.3-r1 depends
25 on.