From: Francois Castonguay <natri98@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-science] New sub-project Gentoo Science Physics
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:24:38
1 Good morning all, I’m not sure of the proper protocol to respond to this specific mailing list, but I figure this was such a great opportunity, that I couldn’t miss it. I have one more year in order to graduate form my bachelor in physics and computer science. I have been added on the science mailing list for a couple of month now, at the same time that I started being interested in Gentoo. I’m now up and running with my first Gentoo machine and would like to help the community. I do not know how much my contribution can be of an asset but I need to start somewhere.
2 I love physics, and I’m starting to enjoy Gentoo. How can I help?
3 (Sorry for those who where forced to read my life story, I figure it was important to tell where I was before to start anything serious.)
4
5 François
6
7
8
9 > Subject: [gentoo-science] New sub-project Gentoo Science Physics> From: metalgod@g.o> To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o; gentoo-science@l.g.o> Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 01:40:02 +0100> > Hi> > I'm glad to announce a new sub project from Gentoo Science. The Physics> sub project!> You may noticed i created a new category on the tree and moved a few> packages from another categories to the new one.> Now the future is to maintain and add new applications to provide the> best platform for science development on the opensource world. We> encourage the participation of all scientists(or future scientists :))> like us to help with this job, you can submit and research new packages,> help us fixing bugs and creating documentation.> > Greetings> > -- > Gentoo Linux Developer> http://dev.gentoo.org/~metalgod> > > -- > gentoo-science@g.o mailing list>
11 Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail.
12 http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d