From: "François Bissey" <f.r.bissey@×××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Gentoo science status
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:07:38
1 On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 04:26:25 Björn Thorwirth wrote:
2 > Hi All!
3 >
4 > I want to support gentoo-science and especially sage-on-gentoo. I'm also
5 > interested to become official gentoo dev. Whats the way to go .. where
6 > can is tart?
7 >
8 Hi Björn,
9
10 The sage-on-gentoo team - that is me and Christopher certainly welcome
11 helpers. At this point testing things out is useful. But do come on irc as
12 suggested by Sebastien Fabbro Christopher (gnuke) and I (kiwifb) will be
13 happy to discuss what you could do.
14
15 Francois