From: Rafael Goncalves Martins <rafael@×××××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o, Alex Tsui <alextsui05@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [GSoC] g-Octave
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 05:10:57
1 On 23:15 Mon 28 Jun , Alex Tsui wrote:
2
3 Moving back to gentoo-science@
4
5 > Hi Rafael,
6 >
7 > I'm subscribing to gentoo-science and saw your post. I'm surprised and
8 > interested to hear you are doing work on g-octave for GSoC, congrats. I was
9 > interested to work on octave support last summer but was not accepted. I'm
10 > glad that they found you to work on it. Well, I just wanted to say good luck
11 > and appreciate your work. I'll be following your reports and maybe test out
12 > the code for myself :)
13 >
14 > --Alex
17 Thanks Alex. g-octave 0.2 is out! Please test it if you have the time. :)
18
19 The ebuilds are in the Science overlay.
20
21 Best regards,
24 Rafael Goncalves Martins
25 http://rafaelmartins.eng.br/