From: Jan Marten Simons <marten@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] cctbx version-bump to 2010.09.15.2318?
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 14:51:14
1 Hi,
2
3 I recently found out cctbx has released a new version (see
4 http://cci.lbl.gov/cctbx_build/). I tried to do a version-bump with the
5 ebuild, but as some code changed some patches don't apply anymore.
6
7 I found out, tst-server.py.patch can be dropped, as the code it tries to
8 correct has been removed upstream.
11 Aditionally I found a bug:
12
13 /usr/lib64/cctbx/cctbx_build/bin/cctbx.python is refering to paths in
14 /var/tmp/portage, which don't exist post-install and therefore calling
15 cctbx.python does not give a useable environment. After fixing up those paths
16 (manually) I got a working python shell where import cctbx works like it
17 should.
18
19 I'll gladly help in debugging/testing an ebuld of the most recent version of
20 cctbx.
21
22 With regards,
23