From: Andrea Arteaga <andyspiros@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] New Trilinos ebuild
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 00:02:15
Hi all and happy Easter!

I recently commited a new ebuild for Trilinos[1], which is a wide
collection of scientific libraries, as many of you may know. Being
this one of my first ebuilds and because Trilinos has a lot of
optional dependencies which make difficult to check which package must
be compiled with which flags in order to work with Trilinos, I masked

If somebody is interested, I would be glad to receive some feedback.
The testing feature is working, even if sometimes some errors occour.
I'm trying to figure out whether it depends on Trilinos faults or
maybe some problem with my MPI system or is it due to unsatisfied
dependencies. If you are willing to give me an helping hand, please
let me know!

Andrea Arteaga