From: Francois Bissey <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 06:03:05
1 On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 02:18:49 v_2e@×××.net wrote:
2 > Hello!
3 > I have noticed several days ago that when I use the
4 > my_plot.show(xmin=0, ymin=0, frame=True)
5 > to show my plot, I get an image with slightly misplaced surrounding box
6 > boundaries relatively to X and Y axes. They should be at X=0 and Y=0
7 > (in fact, the box boundaries should coincide with the axes in such
8 > case), but they are not.
9 > Here is a sample image:
10 > http://wombat.org.ua/sage-incorrect_axes-box.png
11 >
12 > How can I fix this behaviour?
13 > Thank you.
14 > Vladimir
15 >
16 > P.S. I'm not sure whether this issue is Gentoo-specific or not,
17 > that's why I decided to ask here first.
18 >
19 Hi Vladimir,
20
21 Has it started after your upgrade to sage-4.8? I'll have to check but
22 Jason did some work around the default settings for matplotlib.
23 That may be a consequence.
24
25 Francois