From: Markus Luisser <mluisser@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] update of the blas/lapack ebuilds and system
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:31:28
1 Following up on the new blas/lapack system:
2
3 On Tuesday 21 August 2007, Markus Dittrich wrote:
4 > Furthermore, I think we should make your nice document at
5 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~bicatali/blas-lapack.txt into a
6 > fully fledged doc page at www.gentoo.org. [...]
7
8 I'm just starting out with blas/lapack and found the mentioned doc quite
9 helpful to get started with it on gentoo.
10
11 > It would probably be nice if we could have the page up
12 > before we push the ebuilds out into the tree to aid users in
13 > the transition. What do you think?
14
15 Maybe the new science overlay wiki would be a good place or is it not intended
16 to hold stuff like this? It would be nice to have place to publish
17 information at, other than the mailing list, imho.
18
19 Cheers
20
21 Markus