From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Cc: cluster@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Gentoo Science next meeting agenda - 4) science profiles
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 16:11:20
1 On 13:49 Sun 05 Dec , Kacper Kowalik wrote:
2 > Also, since it was already mentioned on #gentoo-dev, we could have
3 > "sci" profile with USE="fortran" and remove it from base.
4 > To my great amazement it seems that not everybody use Fortran on a
5 > daily basis :P
6
7 There's no good mechanism for using multiple profiles at once that I'm
8 aware of, so I'd rather not. People want things like "science + desktop"
9 or "science + desktop + developer" which just isn't possible.
12 Thanks,
13 Donnie
14
15 Donnie Berkholz