From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Cc: cluster@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Gentoo Science next meeting agenda - 4) science profiles
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 16:11:20
On 13:49 Sun 05 Dec     , Kacper Kowalik wrote:
> Also, since it was already mentioned on #gentoo-dev, we could have > "sci" profile with USE="fortran" and remove it from base. > To my great amazement it seems that not everybody use Fortran on a > daily basis :P
There's no good mechanism for using multiple profiles at once that I'm aware of, so I'd rather not. People want things like "science + desktop" or "science + desktop + developer" which just isn't possible. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Sr. Developer, Science Team Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com