From: Lucas Chiesa <lucas.chiesa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] gentoo science logo
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 11:36:47
1 Hi!
2
3 Sorry for the delay. Here is the same logo, but with capital G and S.
4
5 Thanks,
6
7 Lucas Chiesa (tulku)
8
9 On 7/6/06, Luis Medinas <metalgod@g.o> wrote:
10 > On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 23:14 -0300, Lucas Chiesa wrote:
11 > > Hello!
12 > >
13 > > Being a herd tester and going quite frequently to gentooscience.org, I
14 > > thought that the track logo was not good enough... So, with my poor
15 > > Inkscape skills, and the help of Alberto Bertogli (other Gentoo user
16 > > friend of mine) we came up with this logo for the project. Please tell
17 > > me what do you think about it, any comments are welcome :)
18 > >
19 > > Of course, I have the svg file and if you want it, just have to ask for it.
20 > >
21 > > I apologize for having to attach it, but I did not found any place to
22 > > host it. (And it is pretty small!)
23 > >
24 > > Hope you like it,
27 > Yeah i love it but why didn't you do another one with a capital G and
28 > S ?
29 > Good work!
30 >
31 > Greetings