From: fbissey@××××××××××××.nz
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] new blas infrastructure and prefix
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 04:17:46
Quoting fbissey@××××××××××××.nz:
Found it! In we have: ALTERNATIVESDIR_ROOTLESS="@sysconfdir@/env.d/alternatives" ALTERNATIVESDIR="${EROOT}${ALTERNATIVESDIR_ROOTLESS}" EROOT is basically the prefix path, so the idea is you add the prefix in the second line. Except that @sysconfigdir@ already include the prefix.... So instead of looking for alternatives in: /Users/frb15/Desktop/Gentoo/etc/env.d/alternatives it looked for them in: /Users/frb15/Desktop/Gentoo/Users/frb15/Desktop/Gentoo/etc/env.d/alternatives getting rid of one level of prefix in alternatives.bash got me some working eselect for blas (reference), cblas (gsl) and lapack (reference). I'll leave bicatali to make the fix he deems appropriate. Francois