From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-science] Fireball
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 13:04:10
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Alessandro Yoshi Polliotti [mailto:polliotti@××××××××××.it]
3 > Sent: 04 January 2007 08:21
4 > To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
5 > Subject: [gentoo-science] Fireball
8 > Has anyone successfully compiled/run this software under
9 > gentoo? Is there an
10 > ebuild (I found none in bugzilla)?
11 >
12 > http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/lewis/fireball/
13 >
14 > Given the apparent number of headaches it's causing to other
15 > people I'd like
16 > to have as much preliminary information as possible from
17 > fellow gentooers :)
18 >
19 > TIA
22 >From the looks of it you need to specifically request the software. They may not be too happy if you wanted to distribute it as an ebuild but you could make it one of those F-ebuilds (can't remember the proper term - the ones where you have to fetch the files yourself rather than via wget).
23
24 David
25
26 Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.
29 gentoo-science@g.o mailing list