From: Markus Oehme <oehme.markus@×××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] BLAS and LAPACK dependecy resolution
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 22:17:05
1 Hi everybody,
2
3 every time I touch anything realted to blas and lapack it blows up in my
4 face. I just did a fresh install on my computer and I'm getting all sorts of
5 'cannot find blas' and 'cannot find lapack' (hence currently no sage for me
6 since half it dependencies don't build). Is there some documentation as to
7 how to sort this mess out?
8
9 Even more fun: I'm currently unable to install eselect::science (which is as
10 I understand it necessary to flee the above mentioned hell), since
11 eselect-bashcomp requires >=eselect-1.3.8.
12
13 I'm even annoyed enough that I think I could devote some time to helping to
14 make an end to this snafu -- if somebody points out, how. (My first guess
15 is, that it would reduce the clusterfuck potential if the science overlay
16 and main tree machinery [eselect::science I'm looking at you], could be
17 synced again).
20 Markus
23 Aoccdrnig to a threoy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod
24 are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the
25 rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it in msot
26 csaes. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
27 but the wrod as a wlohe. And I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.