From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: George Shapovalov <gshapovalov@×××××.com>
Cc: justin <jlec@g.o>, bicatali@g.o, grozin@g.o, "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>, phosphan@g.o, Xarthisius@g.o, jsbronder@g.o, spock@g.o, dberkholz@g.o, weaver@g.o, tomjbe@g.o, gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Re: Summary Sci Headcount, Voting for new leader and new sci-dev alias
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:50:47
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 08:21:22 +0200, George Shapovalov
<gshapovalov@×××××.com> wrote:
> Hi all, > > Replying to the list of individual emails in this message, but I also > added > gentoo-science mailing list - we intended to use it exactly for such > discussions > after all ;). >
But isn't the gentoo-science ml primarily a user ml? And wasn't the single sci alias intended to serve for what you say gentoo-science is for? Not that I want exclude the user base from what I wrote, but I wanted to be sure that every active dev gets the mail. Problem is, that for sure not all devs are subscribed to either the gentoo-science ml or the sci alias. That's why I propose the sci-dev alias, so that we can reach all devs without spamming a single one with bug noise or similar things. justin