From: justin <jlec@g.o>
To: George Shapovalov <gshapovalov@×××××.com>
Cc: justin <jlec@g.o>, bicatali@g.o, grozin@g.o, "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>, phosphan@g.o, Xarthisius@g.o, jsbronder@g.o, spock@g.o, dberkholz@g.o, weaver@g.o, tomjbe@g.o, gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Re: Summary Sci Headcount, Voting for new leader and new sci-dev alias
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:50:47
1 On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 08:21:22 +0200, George Shapovalov
2 <gshapovalov@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > Hi all,
4 >
5 > Replying to the list of individual emails in this message, but I also
6 > added
7 > gentoo-science mailing list - we intended to use it exactly for such
8 > discussions
9 > after all ;).
12 But isn't the gentoo-science ml primarily a user ml? And wasn't the
13 single sci alias intended to serve for what you say gentoo-science is
14 for? Not that I want exclude the user base from what I wrote, but I
15 wanted to be sure that every active dev gets the mail.
16 Problem is, that for sure not all devs are subscribed to either the
17 gentoo-science ml or the sci alias. That's why I propose the sci-dev
18 alias, so that we can reach all devs without spamming a single one with
19 bug noise or similar things.
20
21 justin