From: Alexandre Buisse <nattfodd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Re: [gentoo-dev] Scientific Gentoo reorg: lets get it moving
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 17:06:54
On Sat, Jul  1, 2006 at 13:36:10 +0200, George Shapovalov wrote:

> Hi gang > > It looks like we got all the coments we could get, so lets get done with it > then. What's left is minor legwork that is best done by the maintainers of > the individual herds, here is the approximate list:
math-proof is all done. For now, there is only me in herds.xml, let me know if someone is interested in joining. As a sidenote, you need to bribe an infra member to create a new alias, as /var/mail/alias/misc is only r-x.
> Caterogies: > > sci-proof - saw some activity but I understand that most of the proposed > packages are not in the tree yet. May start as a herd and transition to the > category when enough packages go in..
My ebuild for agda is almost ready (there are still a couple of issues with emacs site-lisp directory) and there are at least 5 or 6 more that I would like to add, though creating ebuilds may prove quite difficult. Regards, /Alexandre -- Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.