From: Alexandre Buisse <nattfodd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Re: [gentoo-dev] Scientific Gentoo reorg: lets get it moving
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 17:06:54
1 On Sat, Jul 1, 2006 at 13:36:10 +0200, George Shapovalov wrote:
2
3 > Hi gang
4 >
5 > It looks like we got all the coments we could get, so lets get done with it
6 > then. What's left is minor legwork that is best done by the maintainers of
7 > the individual herds, here is the approximate list:
8
9 math-proof is all done. For now, there is only me in herds.xml, let me
10 know if someone is interested in joining.
11 As a sidenote, you need to bribe an infra member to create a new alias,
12 as /var/mail/alias/misc is only r-x.
15 > Caterogies:
16 >
17 > sci-proof - saw some activity but I understand that most of the proposed
18 > packages are not in the tree yet. May start as a herd and transition to the
19 > category when enough packages go in..
20
21 My ebuild for agda is almost ready (there are still a couple of issues
22 with emacs site-lisp directory) and there are at least 5 or 6 more that
23 I would like to add, though creating ebuilds may prove quite difficult.
24
25 Regards,
26 /Alexandre
27 --
28 Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.